Taken! Thanks :)

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
Just pay shipping of $9 and they are yours! I am now getting from 7-9 eggs a day, some from young birds that have just started laying, and some from my 'older' (4 1/2 month old) birds that can't seem to get their act together! I will ship a 24 count egg carton as soon as I have enough to fill it. This will most likely be the last set, as I will have bator space available in the next week or so. First to post sold and send $9 to [email protected] gets them!

My birds are jumbo browns and tuxedos, mostly jumbo browns. Thanks
smile.png

Last edited:
The silly buttons have decided they don't want to lay anymore, so right now all I have are the coturnix. I have so many birds around here, I can't keep them straight!
lol.png

edited because I'm an idiot
tongue.png

Last edited:
You should feel special!
lau.gif
I am still needing to fill that other order I told you about, I'm about half tempted to buy some eggs from someone here and having them sent to my buyer! I feel so bad that these birds have stopped! I don't know what their deal is, except I moved them outside. I guess they liked being in that stuffy old bedroom with baby chickens surrounding them
lau.gif

Quote:
Oh I know!! How dare I think the fresh air would be good for them!
lau.gif
And they don't seem to have any inkling of laying any time soon, they haven't even touched their brand-new cuttle bones I put in their cages! Those cuttle bones don't usually last them a week, but they have had these new ones for every bit of that.
he.gif
Silly birds!
barnie.gif

Quote:
Oh, you mean about the buttons? I'm sure it's because I moved them, though I would have thought being out there would have helped them! If I had room in the bedroom to bring them back in, I probably would, but it would only make matters worse I'm sure.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom