Citalk2much's Button Quails :)

monarc23

Coturnix Obsessed
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Indiana, Pennsylvania
She isn't able to get them on BYC so I told her I'd be happy to to show off her birds
smile.png

heres the first email I got so far

This is her aviary pair, a redbreasted and the hen is a darth vadar
smile.png

redbreastedav.jpg

LOL bettacreek im goin im goin
lau.gif

Her cinnamon pair:
cinnamonpair.jpg

Her golden curly pairr!!!!
big_smile.png

curly2.jpg

goldenpair.jpg

Redbreasted male and double factor blue FEMALE (yes its a female lol)!!!!:::

funcky.jpg

Golden Pearl Male, redbreasted female:
goldenredpair.jpg

and lastly...her redbreasted pair:
redbreastedpair.jpg

SOMEONE in there is hidin the RID gene!!!! They better fess up!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Lol. Come on ladies, I want to see them! Lol. Phone photography sucks, I had to do it to get shots of the balls after I realised that my camera batteries were dead and I had only one brand new one (how does that happen?!)

Keep 'em comin'!

Yay! I'm just sending out my first eggs next week for testing. At least now I can GET RID of eggs instead of buying and hatching, plus hatching my own eggs, lol. But, I still need that curly gene! I'm probably going to get a batch from you, Ci, then a batch from Garrie and then I think I'll stop, lol.

Lol. Well, hopefully I can get enough eggs out that they at least pay for themselves...
hmm.png
The chooks are "in danger" as hubby says, because they're too young to lay, and we're constantly running over free-range chooks! Our place isn't very well lit, and they're both dark birds (black and a blue/partridge), so I always end up stepping on someone's feathers when I'm walking around at night. I know he won't do anything though, because, secretly, he LOVES the Vulture Bird, he just won't admit to it, lol.
The buttons, he finds interesting, but he doesn't like how skittish they are, lol.
Just wait, he's going to complain when I tell him I have another shipment coming in... I'll have to get some out to show him that I AM getting rid of some... Lol.

Back
Top Bottom