June Egg Swap Check Your Emails Partners Being Sent Now!

shortcake1806

Sassy McSassington
12 Years
Sep 11, 2007
I want everybody to feel that they can join and that the eggs will be sent. That is why I set a deadline. Please make sure that you are ready for eggs when you join this swap. It is no fun when we have to wait for incubator's to get empty. I am not trying to be ugly, but this is the way it needs to be.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Rules
This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose.
The BYC Staff is sensitive because some past swaps have not worked out. We want our members to feel comfortable having fun with these and other social interactions, but please keep in mind that there were issues with some organizers and swappers not following through on their commitments in the past.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So big rule #1 If you have mutts you will probably only get mutts
#2 You can NOT pick a certain breed
#3 Cutoff for swap entry is June 12th at midnight.
#4 the eggs have to be in the mail on or before the 26th
#5 Everyone will be required to send 6 eggs (you're welcome to send more)
#6 Please package the eggs carefully. Individually wrapped and secured so they have the best chance of surviving the trip.

I will reply to e-mails to let you know I received it. Write again if you don't hear from me w/in 24 hrs. Please send me a email with the following information:

BYC Name
Real Name
Address
Phone #
Have
Want

Please choose from the following categories:

Large Fowl Pure
Large Fowl Mix
Bantam Pure
Bantam Mix
Waterfowl
Other
*Anything
*Only available as a "want" selection.

Do not post what you want or have on this thread. Do not send me a PM with your info. To be entered in this swap, please post that you want to enter this months swap, and send an email to [email protected] with the listed information. Thanks!

*****If something happens and you can not get your eggs out on time please contact me I will pass along the info Thanks!!*****

Last edited:
It's storming here and I'm having trouble getting the email account set up. If you don't hear from me with in a 24 hours please resend.

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
waaaahoooooooooooooooooo.

im in... sending an email now...

shhh dont tell hubby. the incubator has been on for like 4 months straight.....

count me in...

lisa--don't feel bad, I think that I have had an incubator plugged in for over a year:p....only unpluging to clean LOL

I will email in a bit

Back
Top Bottom