TN For Sale - NPIP White Orpingtons

as far as i can tell these birds are beautiful im getting 3 this sunday from Dawn she has been such a help with my Back yard Flock..... and dawn ill buy more of these white beauties when i get the money.

thank you
James

Hi James! Good to see you on BYC, these folks are my backup support and the source of most all my poultry knowledge!
welcome-byc.gif

Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday! and again in the near future for hopefully some blues too.

You could post an ad here in the Buy/Sell/Trade section for Chickens (not eggs) about the EE's and Cochins!

Quote:
I want some of these soooo bad! Why do you have to live so far away! Anyone coming to Florida willing to stop and pick up for me? I'll be glad to pay a delivery fee
big_smile.png

i got my hens today they are much older and almost to POL anyone with interest in Orpingtons i suggest talking to Dawn they are amazing.... btw Dawn the hens and roos are very active together one hen is flirty she stays with the roos and the other two stay together none of them fight. one of the hens picks on one of the roo's every now and again but everything is good.
pics coming soon.....

Last edited:
James,
I'm glad everyone is getting along nicely. I really was so so sorry to see my buff/black boy go, but I'm glad he's off to such a nice home. Your family seemed wonderful, your a lucky guy.

Looking forward to seeing you again in a couple months for the BBS.

Fowl Visions... I'm holding the rest of these ladies for you
wink.png

See you in October!

Back
Top Bottom