BLUEBONNET CLASSIC -Texas 1-9-2010

blackred

Songster
12 Years
Oct 15, 2007
Blue Texas
The Brazos Valley Poultry Club would like to invite you to the Bluebonnet Classic to be held at the Louis Pierce Pavilion in College Station, Texas on January 9th 2010. The Louis Pierce Pavilion is located on the Texas A&M campus on George Bush Blvd and is a great show barn that is well lit with lots of room.
There will be a junior show along with the open show. We have added a Backyard show for those who wish to show their backyard type poultry and again this year we will have our Game cock show along with a pigeon show.
Of course we will have our World class raffle that is second to none, a silent auction and a 50/50 raffle. Plus we will have food for everyone to enjoy again this year along with the free coffee.
Sale birds will be allowed with the proper TAHC permits.
Our Judges for the open show will be Anthony Ashley and a Texas judge to be named later.
For a show catalog or more information contact Bob Choate at [email protected] or Dan Dykes at [email protected]
2970 Spanish Oaks Brenham Texas 77833

After a few delays we are now mailing out our show catalogs to everyone that has requested one. If you did not email me or Dan or if you don't get one by the end of the week let me know and I will send one out to you.
Thanks and I hope to see y'all at the show.

Bob

Just a reminder that the deadline for entries is coming up next week. Hopefully everyone got a catalog that wanted one
Hope to see everyone at the show.

Bob

Cathy Gleason will be there and she shows Welsummers and Large Rocks. I doubt if she will bring any for sale
but you can talk to her and see if she has any for sale or if she will sell you any eggs.

Also Ltlechicken on this board I believe may have some and I know she likes to sell birdss at the show. You
may try to contack her by PM.

Bob

Hi all Lets here from any one that will be there and what you will be bringing
We will have Bantam-- Sumatra, Polish ,Cochins Standard-- Dominique, Asile ,Sumatra, Polish, And Call Ducks

We encourage anyone to bring sale birds to the show.
Just remember that you must have the permit from the Texas Animal Health Commission.

Back
Top Bottom