Thermo cube TC-3 on CLOSEOUT SALE $6.95

joebryant

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 28, 2008
SW of Greenwood, INDIANA
Thermo cube TC-3 on CLOSEOUT SALE $6.95
I was Googling and finding prices from $11 - $28 PLUS outrageous shipping prices.
I ordered eight, and their charging me the actual Fedex shipping charges. If you're interested, 800-397-6972 (Ask for Max)(it's a woman)
http://www.mws-d.com/Closeouts.aspx

EDIT: On at 35deg.F, off at 45deg.F.

Last edited:
Awesome! The place I was going to order mine from were $11.99 each!!
Great deal
big_smile.png

Quote:
I was going to order from the same place; however, the shipping for EACH one was about $8, i.e., they were about $20 each.
I'm going to plug in large electric dog water bowls for my chickens this winter. Using these, the water will never freeze, and I don't have to remember to turn them on every time the temperature drops down close to freezing.

Just now recieved this email:

Hi Joe,
Your order shipped out today for:
8 TC-3 thermo cubes 6.95 55.60
Fedex charge 7.10

Your VISA is being billed $62.70

Thank you for shopping on our web site.

Maxine Prom
We've Moved!
Midwest Supply & Distributing
828 19th Avenue NE
St. Joseph, MN 56374
NEW FAX NUMBER 320-363-4798

( 800-397-6972
E-. [email protected]
8 www.mws-d.com

That was FAST! They arrived yesterday. Sure feels good to know that I won't ever again have to worry about my chickens' water freezing.
Mainly though, I won't have to watch weather reports and go out and plug in the waterers.

My daughter called me today (I'm on vacation) said I had a package and she needed to know if it needed to be refrigerated or incubated or something. (sounds like I got here trained!) It was my cubes already!

Thanks for posting this! I've been wanting to try these for the coop and for the horse's heated water buckets (trying to save a little electricity).

One thing to note is that when you buy the Thermo Cubes from the website, they show at the regular price - $14.?? - all the way through check-out. You'll get an email from Max (like the one in the previous post) that shows the correct amount being billed to the credit card.

Enjoy!

Quote:
Yeah, I saw that. What I did was dial the telephone and told Maxine (Max) that I wanted to place my order directly with her. That way there was no chance of something going wrong with change in price. She understood and handled it all for me on the phone.

Back
Top Bottom