Nettie's Xtra Small Duck Diaper (Pics)

1lpoock

Spruce Creek Waterfowl
10 Years
Apr 20, 2009
Sandusky, Ohio
I got to test out nettie's new diapers and I received the extra small to try on my ducks....here are the results

I was very surprised how well the harness stayed on the wild ducks. They were hard enough to catch, but once I caught them, it was very easy to put it on quickly. It then stayed on even with all of their picking....

Grades
big_smile.png

Intructions- A (included a helpful diagram)
Harness durability- A+ (very well made, expect it to last a while)

The Fitting
Call Ducks- A+
Wood Ducks- A
Mandarin- A
Teals- I dont think a harness can be made small enough to fit them
smile.png

Here are the pictures

Wood Duck Hen

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

Mandarin Hen

4-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

Grey Call Drake

7-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

I really reccomend purchasing from Nettie. Fast shipping and great quality diaper harnesses!

thanks so very much for posting the pics and testing the diaper for me!!! I really appreciate it!!! I'm glad it came out well!

I'm sure if a teal really needed a diaper, they could wear a baby diaper harness. I make them less durable as the regular harness but it should fit. I just might experiment with making a tiny weeny harness. I do have smaller buckles/d rings... hmmmmmm

1lpoock- do you have a picture of the ringed teals next to a call duck by chance? i'm just wondering how small they are compared...

ooh they are indeed teeny weeny... I guess if someone needed one for a teal, i could try it... Might have to be a case by case basis...

Back
Top Bottom