December 18th hatch anyone?

americana-chick

Crowing
12 Years
Jun 18, 2008
My eggs are due to hatch December 18th. i have 10 eggs in the bator, 7 eggs are from standard hens and 3 others are from my bantams.. i have no idea what i will be getting because i just got a new rooster that is a OEG bantam/EE and then i also have my BIG white wyandotte rooster and they both mate constantly so i cant wait!
i am looking for some hatching buddies so if you are due the 18th or around that time post away!
big_smile.png
pop.gif

Last edited:
I think I may get a chick or two Dec 16th or 17th, maybe even the 18th??

Not sure yet...

My silkie hen has been sitting on six eggs for a couple of days and seems determined to go the distance...

Some eggs are from Wed, some from yesterday and one from today so
hu.gif

Might get lucky!

I've never in my life seen a live chick and have NO idea what to expect or what to do.

hide.gif

I just got 13 Silkie eggs, I'll set them tonight so......I'll probably be hatching the 18th too! (also set some Wednesday, so who knows how this will work! lol)

Quote:
Ya! mine are going to be mutts too
wink.png
they will be mixed with some of the following if hatch:
Roos- OEG bantam/EE or a white wyandott
Hens- RIRs, new hampshire reds, BR, BO, EEs, porcelain d'uccle bantam, black cochin bantam, or black sex links.

I just bought a new incubator, one that turns the eggs and everything and i use to have a really old incubator that you had to do everything and it is killing me not to touch those eggs!
barnie.gif
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom