lemonhead's going to a new home...with a rich lady

crocodile girl

In the Brooder
12 Years
Jan 5, 2008
Well, I have decided to give lemonhead to one of my past mentors who is retiring. She was a great person, and she taught me a lot. She always loved lemonhead (she helped me pick the name, lol). Lemonhead's getting on in years himself (I got him from a rescue, he was an adult when I got him), and she will pamper him like a grandchild. This woman has forgotten more about snakes than most people will ever know. I'm not yet worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence as her. She is having an enclosure prepared right now, it's much bigger than the one I have him in. He's going to have a butler to look after them (she's got a very rich family...she saved all the money she inherited over the years from different family members for retirement). She always loved him because he was gentle, unlike most representatives of his species he was never nervous or flighty.

It's really hard to give him away..but he will be pampered for the rest of his days. And I wanted to thank this woman for all she has done for me.

Awww...even tho it might be hard to give him up, you know he will be greatly loved. And, Im sure you will one day, if not already, be right up there with your mentor!

cool.png

lol.

even if you are teasing about the butler (and i hope you arent') this is wonderful. lol.

a snake with a butler. a lady with an alligator farm and a xylophone.

yeeha

Back
Top Bottom