7 breeds listed, WS, WM, BLRW, GL, BO, BA, BSL, pictures included

okiehen

Songster
12 Years
Oct 25, 2007
Oklahoma
This is a buy it now listing for 7 breeds of pure hatching eggs. Please pick the breed and PM me.
You can mix it up if you want or just one breed ( I can fit 2 doz in the box for 1 order) . Each breed is cooped alone so all are pure.
Each breed has the price listed in the posting, don't do the buy it now button. PM me
I can ship for any day. Or pre order pick your date. All eggs are fresh ready to hatch.
Pay by pay pal pm me for my pay pal. Shipping is included in the price. Extra eggs will be added if available.
The listing is for 7 days but I can ship right away on most eggs and as soon as pay pal is done. The girls are laying great so I'll have more eggs, so I can ship now (3-22/3-23/3-24/ )or first of the next week pick your date etc.. each breed will have open dates listed and number of eggs available. (Note some eggs may be a bit dirty we have mud again I'll do my best to keep them clean)
My eggs are hatching, I set BLRW, WM, BO, BLK/SL. Will have chick pictures after hatch is complete.

Eggs in image link are the wheaten marans with blrw in the carton, I have more pictures of eggs and can take more if needed.

Following breeds available: with number of eggs and price

Blue Laced Red Wyandotte 6 plus eggs $30.00 ( Bill Braden line ) Sold till 3-29-10

Wheaten Marans 6 plus eggs $30.00 ( Davis line french standard feather legs) sold till 3-29-10

Welsummer 1 doz $30.00 ( 1 order available)

Blue Andalusian 1 doz $25.00 ( 3 orders available) blue black splash chicks can ship now getting 1 doz a day

100% Blue Andalusian 1 doz $28.00 (1 order available) all blue chicks available now

Golden Lakenvelder 6 plus eggs $20.00 ( 1 order available)

Buff Orpington 1 doz $24.00 (2 orders available)can ship now
just got 100% hatch on my Buff Orpington eggs

Black sex link 1 doz $24.00 ( 1 orders available) can ship now
sex-able at hatch chicks will be roosters barred, pullets black. I have some I hatched last year laying dark as welsummer eggs, the roosters get big fast, beautiful birds this cross is a welsummer rooster x barred rock hens.

Pictures of my chickens,
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte,
4593_046.jpg

4593_047.jpg

Wheaten Marans,
4593_050.jpg

4593_032.jpg

Golden Lakenvelder,
4593_038.jpg

Buff Orpington,
4593_048.jpg

100% blue coop Andalusian splash rooster x black hens,
4593_035.jpg

Welsummer,
4593_030.jpg

More pictures can be seen on my page with more to come.
I also have a few nice mix pens of the following if anyone is interested PM me with the mix you would like. $5.00 for 6 or $10.00 a doz plus shipping all are available but will collect and ship after we know what you want alot of these eggs go for eating so I don't mark them and set aside for hatching. But eggs will be marked for hatching.
Blue Andalusian rooster x golden Lakenvelder hens (6 eggs), chicks should be blue and black.
Silver Spangled Bantam Hamburg rooster x golden Lakenvelder hen (4 eggs) chicks will be silver hens and gold roosters.
Easter egger rooster x welsummer hen and production red hen also maybe available to add a blue egg from a blue ameracana pullet(6 eggs)
Blue Laced red Wyandotte rooster x black sex link hens and or white leghorn hens (6 eggs) eggs are dark from the black girls.
Blue Andalusian roosters x black game mix hens for blue or black chicks brown eggs (6 eggs)
I can mix any of the above to make a doz you pick, all will be beautiful mix breed chickens that will be wonderful to have and good layers.

Last edited:
I've done lots of shopping w/ Okiehen and have been very happy! The Lakenvelders are much cleaner than other birds I've had, w/out the black scattered throughout the body. The Wellie picture does no justice to the gorgeous birds I've gotten out of her eggs, and the Andalusians are just gorgeous!

Just had to testify!

Back
Top Bottom