*********attention Egg Shippers!!!!************

MissDeb

Songster
11 Years
Apr 22, 2008
Mat-su Alaska
I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this, but it would be wonderful if we could make this a helpful sticky somewhere.

I have just been informed of a way to give your eggs just a little bit more protection when shipping them. My quail eggs came the other
day and they were taped to the bottom of a mail sorting box that the USPS uses (cardboard with handles). My PO guy stated that some post offices have started to
do this in order to protect the eggs a little better. They don't get tossed around as easily when attached to the mail sorting Box.

So the next time you ship out your eggs. After you pay your PO guys/gals make this one simple request and see what they say. Some will do it, but
not all of them and it doesn't cost a cent. It's worth a try!

Happy Hatching!

I figure if it at least helps one person it'll be worth the effort!
wink.png

Hmmm...I dont know how to do that. You should probably PM a moderator I know they can make stickeys. This is a great tip and I agree, It should not get lost!

I'd love to if I can find a photo of one. but the PO folks should know what it is....at least that's what my guy called it "mail sorting box"

When upright its wider at the top and narrow at the bottom and has two handles.....

Back
Top Bottom