I think my chicken has eloped. Update: Marriage is official!

TinyLittleFarm

Songster
9 Years
Mar 8, 2010
Wisconsin
If you read this thread about my pullet, Felicity, who found love with Romeo down the street, you know Romeo is quite the guy. He's also a bit of a playa'. He seems to have broken up with Felicity and wooed Daisy with his attentions. He's been over here finding her food and she has strayed away from the flock a few times to go visit him at his house. (Felicity seems fine with it, btw. She's all, "whatever Romeo. I didn't like you that much anyway. Good luck with Daisy. She doesn't even LAY yet. hmmph.)

Daisy didn't come home tonight after her date at Romeo's house. I just got home and DH told me she wasn't there when he locked them up. I'm sure she is at the neighbor's, but I'm not tromping through the woods in the dark. Is it likely that she will go into their coop with her boyfriend? Or is it more likely that she is sleeping in the woods?

I hope she comes back. I'm sure she's fine, but you know how us moms worry when the kids stay out all night....

Last edited:
lau.gif

All you can do is pay your neighbor a friendly visit to see if she is with Romeo LOL! I would not doubt if she went over there like a shameless hussy LOL!

Felicity has just become quite the floozy. An overnight date and all. Plus she is trying to steal daisy man. What is the world coming to. This sound like the plot for a soap opera.
gig.gif

I'm sorry to say Miss Daisy is a loose chicken..not even old enough to lay and already having "sleep overs" I say you send her away to "military chicken school" before she comes home with a brood of chicks... LOL
wink.png

Oh she's gonna be soooo grounded. No cell phone. No car. No tv. No Wii. She can't even get online to BYC. Nothing.

Like I need her skankin around getting a reputation. Makes ME look bad. I'll be waiting in the yard when she does her walk of shame tomorrow morning and march her right to her room!

lau.gif

I can hear it now.................." But we didn't do anything wrong..the car broke down and the battery in my cell phoe went dead" Geeze, you always think the worst of Romeo.....and I love him"

A soap opera, hmmmmmmm........

"As the Hen House Turns"

"All My Chickens"

"The Young and the Rooster"

"Eggs of Our Lives"

"Buck-Buck and Beautiful"

"General Hens-pital"

"One Egg to Live"

"Guiding Hen House Light"

lau.gif
gig.gif
jumpy.gif