9+ Blue Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs

ParadiseFoundFarm

Goddess of Good Things
9 Years
Jul 6, 2010
Joliet, IL
Blue Wheaton Hatching Eggs from Large Fowl Wheaton/Blue Wheatons of Wayne Meridith's Large Fowl Ameraucana Line.
Beautiful, large ( adverage weights: 5 lb Hens,8 lb Roosters), tame birds with good conformation and colors. Very little, if any, ticking in the hackles and capes. Puffy beards and cheeks. Correct tail carriage. Correct coloring. These are coming from the same birds I will be showing at the Nationals this year. No one can guarentee show quality birds but there is always a better chance when you start with quality birds like these.
Beautiful hens
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/62389_dinaki_003.jpg
Regal Roosters
62389_elvis_001.jpg

62389_russel_003.jpg

Clownish Roosters
62389_lacy_eyes.jpg

Poofy in all the right places
62389_dinaki_004.jpg

62389_dinaki_001.jpg

Yes, wide inverted V tails, wide set legs and a poofy butt are desired qualities.
Healthy and strong "FuzzyButts"
62389_chicks_hatched_6-23-10_018.jpg

Aren't they CUTE!!
See my page for more photos.

Fertilization is excellent as we have 1 Blue Wheaton, 1 Wheaton, and 1 Splash Blue Wheaton Rooster over 5 Wheaton, 6 Blue Wheaton, and 1 Splash Blue Wheaton Hen. Then in another pen we have 1 BlueWheaton over 3 Blue Wheaton Hens.

I have tried to take pic of the beautiful eggs but as you hear so many times it is difficult if not impossible without photoshop or a proffessional photographer to get the colors true.

The picture of the egg in my hand is a good rep of the color, at least on my monitor. My family and friends cannot see the colors range I do. I see what would best be described as bluer-aqua.
62389_1st_egg_in_hand.jpg

This is a picture with the official color chart: They range between an A9 and a B4
62389_eggs_002.jpg

We were honored to have one of the founders of this breed over to our home, he described, in great detail, how hard it was to develop the bird and hash out, amongst themselves, the SOP. He also helped us do our final culls and keep only the best of the best. This breed rides on their shoulders and I would only sell eggs that fit the SOP in respect to the founders who gave us this wonderful bird, and respect for the breed.

Your eggs are individually wrapped in bubble wrap with cush above and below and at least 2 full circles around. Like this:
62389_eggwrap002.jpg

Then this: Then more on the box:

As soon as the auction is finished, the eggs are ready to ship. Please send an E-Mail with your name, daytime phone number (for the post office just in case there is trouble), shipping address and zip + 4 (if you have it). Paypal account is [email protected] I will be traveling to the post office, as soon as you respond as the winner, with your eggs!

Last edited:
Hi Amy!
This batch will be ready to ship, with the hens' cooperation and they haven't let me down yet, the day the auction is over. I belive that is wednesday. I have promised Saturday & Sunday's eggs to some one else. These will be eggs from Monday morning & afternoon, Tuesday morning & afternoon, and Wednesday morning. If we have way too many, as is often the case, only the freshest eggs will ship. The others will go to our eating eggs. I know, when properly handled, they can be older than 2 days, but it would be unethical to us to do that.

Last edited:
Quote:
Dear ellenaspen:
yippiechickie.gif

welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif

Actually, the auction is finished at 1PM CST Tuesday. These will ship as soon as the auction is finished and paypal has been creditied. I will have them packaged and ready to go.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you, we don't monitor the internet on the weekends. The farm is too far out for internet other than satelite internet.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom