12 +Pure Ameraucanas White and blue , black

donnie

Songster
10 Years
Dec 19, 2009
Poteau, Oklahoma
THIS AUCTION IS FOR CHOICE OF EITHER WHITE , OR BLACK AND BLUE , OR AN ASSORTMENT OF THE COLORS ITS UP TO YOU

ok my incubators are full ... literally and this is the first time for me to offer these eggs

my ameraucanas are from, pipsnpeeps , Wayne Merideth , Cree Farms and Jerry De smidt lines

my whites were purchased directly from pipsnpeeps , and my blue and black were purchased from other byc members

45915_060.jpg

45915_black_ameraucana_from_grace.jpg

45915_blue_ameraucana_from_grace.jpg

45915_056.jpg

45915_035.jpg

45915_038.jpg

45915_039.jpg

45915_wa11.jpg

45915_wa9.jpg

45915_wa7.jpg

45915_034.jpg

the blue roo wasnt to happy with me in the pic , and the white roo had a glare in his eye from the flash and the sun in the one pic

I wasnt sure whether or not to do a buy it now or no so i decided to let you all bid as you wish

Last edited:
i have blue and black roos covering black hens , so it still is possible for you to get a splash

so how is it possible to still get splash?

Quote:
Blue X Blue = 50% Blue, 25% Black, 25% Splash
Blue X Black = 50% Blue, 50% Black
Blue X Splash = 50% Blue, 50% Splash

Black X Black = 100% Black
Splash X Splash = 100% Splash
Splash X Black = 100% Blue

i say it is possible , only because some of the hens are from a blue to blue breeding , but above is how the color works , i was just stating it might be possible due to the breeding of some of the hens

Quote:

i say it is possible , only because some of the hens are from a blue to blue breeding , but above is how the color works , i was just stating it might be possible due to the breeding of some of the hens

if they are from a blue to blue breeding and they are black, that's what they are, black. so you won't get splash, only blacks and blue unless you have an actual splash hen in this pen.

Quote:

if they are from a blue to blue breeding and they are black, that's what they are, black. so you won't get splash, only blacks and blue unless you have an actual splash hen in this pen.

good deal , i wasnt sure exactly on that , i didnt think so but i didnt want anyone to pop out a splash chick by surprise

here is a pic of two eggs i took yesterday , inside the house on camera phone with flash , it does the egg color no justice , so i will be taking more pictures of the eggs inside and outside , with and without the flash to show the egg color difference

45915_img_0130.jpg

ok here are some more pics of egg color that i took outside today in various areas with and without direct sunlight , so you can see the difference as to what inside lighting and camera flash does to eggs

as you can see below the eggs are actually blue and not green , i think the color is a nice blue

45915_001.jpg

45915_002.jpg

45915_003.jpg

45915_005.jpg

45915_006.jpg

Last edited:
u can get a splash chick r chicks ,i have a blue roo over 4 black hen s, last year i got 6 . this year first hatched i got 8 the only way i can think of is the blue roo mother is a splash hen.

And I'd like to mention, the BBS genetic chart is based on the chicks from 100 eggs or so, there can always be a fluke.

You have some beautiful birds! I'm very temped to try for some BBS....

Back
Top Bottom