Quinn4321's Art Classroom

Quinn4321

Songster
9 Years
Aug 28, 2010
P.A/M.D border, USA
This is a classroom from the Art Academy. You must join on the Art Academy link first.
Art Academy link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=520194

PLEASE
: PM ME WHICH CLASSES YOU ARE TAKING IF YOU ARE NOT LISTED IN THE STUDENTS LIST.

I teach Cartoon Animals, Realistic Dogs and Fun letters/ Calligraphy.

I will grade according to 44Wolves grading chart:
•A- 90-100
•B- 80-89
•C- 60-71
•D- 51-59
•F- 50 and below

My students:
Realistic Dogs: NixNoodleNumbat, Equinehugger3, bella1210, Ilovechicks<3
smile.png

Cartoon Animals: NixNoodleNumbat, Equinehugger3, bella1210, DuckyGurl, Ilovechicks<3
smile.png

Lettering: NixNoodleNumbat, bella1210, little blue

Programs Used: Graphite, charcoal and lead pencils, felt- tipped pens, regular ball point pens, markers, colored pencils and occasionaly, crayons. For the most part you mayt use any program you wish.

Fun letters/ Calligraphy

This is a fun class about lettering. In this class we will master basics, then use those basics to do more things- such as creating objects or ideas in the letters or shadowing them.

Cartoon Animals

This class will focus on creating cartoon animals out of basic shapes. We will start with easier cartoons and progress to harder ones.

Realistic Dogs

This class will focus on creating Realistic Dogs, starting with the basics and progressing through a few breeds.

If you are more advanced at any level, and wish for something harder, I can assign extra assignments. I will grade you for your level.

I am not sure If I will be able to get pics up during July, but I will do my best. I Will tell you If I cannot put an assignment up, and It will be postponed until I return home in early August. Thank you for your consideration and patience.

Last edited:
Cartoon Animals: Assignment One ( a bit of an evaluation too )

Cartoon animals tend to consist of many basic shapes. This means you need to be able to draw good circles, triangles, squares, rectangles.. etc. I would like you to draw 15 basic shapes. You may use the same shape up to 3 times, but only if you make the size and proportions different each time.

Then I would like you to try a cartoon animal, made out of basic shapes.
Don't worry about details.
You may use any animal, but try one that has mostly basic, easy shapes.
I like doing Frogs.

Assignment

- draw 15 basic shapes of different sizes and proportions.
- draw a basic animal out of basic shapes

DUE: the 16th of July.

You cannot fail this unless you don't do it.

Other Lessons will be longer!

Remember: Always have fun with art~ otherwise its not art!

Quote:
I would prefer if you didn't, but you are allowed too.

Okay I won't then. It will be obvious:cool:.

Ok, that's better. Since I'm traveling, I don't have a compass, so my shapes aren't perfect. I don't expect yours to be either.

Back
Top Bottom