Southern California Mountains Thread

hcppam

Songster
8 Years
Apr 30, 2011
Beautiful Big Bear Mountains
Thread for those of us living in the mountains of Southern California: Big Bear area, Lake Arrowhead area, Idlewild area, Wrightwood area, Forest Falls/Angeles Oaks, Running Springs. Lets talk about our unique challenges with our poultry, zoning codes, predators, neighbors ex...
clap.gif

Last edited:
Hi everyone. It's that time again. San Diego Chickens Club is drop shipping another order from the organic food company Modesto Milling. The shipment will get here next week to be distributed at our next meet up on Oct 8th at Lake Murray.

This is an extremely high quality organic food and often times cheaper than the feed store. We have a lot of people that order from LA/ Riverside area that drive down to get it and attend the meet-ups.

Here is the list of prices and feed offered.

It is an additional $2 per bag for shipping.

We have a lot of room on the second pallet if anyone would like to add an order please let me know; PM me, thanks!

61023_organic-feed-pricing-sept-2.jpg

I need to slim down my flock a little bit and will be selling some laying hens and making room for new babies. Good price for BYC peeps! Please let me know if anyone is interested in the following laying hens for sale; Delawares, Delaware Mixes, Easter Eggers, Meatbirds, Buff mixes... all available. 14 to 28 weeks old. Our chickens are free-ranged and fed a 100% organic diet from day one. I also have some cockerels available. Thanks!

Quote:
I think your the only one on this thread...
sad.png
there are actually like 10 Southern California threads... I think they all need to be consolidated into one big one!
big_smile.png
wink.png

The San Diego Meet Up thread is the biggest one I think.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I think your the only on on this thread...
sad.png
there are actually like 10 Southern California threads... I think they all need to be consolidated into one big one!
big_smile.png
wink.png

The San Diego Meet Up thread is the biggest one I think.
smile.png

I know. I know several people who have chickens up here and they say they it would be great to compare notes, here. So I tried to set it up. LOL I haven't written on here in months.

Back
Top Bottom