in the wild, Mass
Chicken swap at Tyngsborough Gardens
347 Middlesex Road
Tyngsborough Ma 01879
978-649-9400
Nov 5th
9am-1pm
No set up fee
come sell buy or trade, poultry rabbits and other small critters, crafts, home made jams, pet items ect....

Food and beverages avalible
Raffle items

there will also be a door prize for venders.

Contact me for more info

Last edited:
I will be there, have chickens, bunnies and a couple of x-large dog crates to sell! I think I may bring my crafts too. Good time of the year for that. Shay, will this be in the greenhouses or outside??

hello All- I am interested to get a girl chick around 6 months to 1 yr old. Anyone is selling and what breed? I am looking for a healthy, kind and quiet girl to add to my flock. Thanks! I look forward to it.

It will be outside,
there is electricity avalible (fee ? not sure)
Parking for venders will be where there plants were set up, me and jose will be parking.

I'm not sure we'll make it. We just got power back, and there's a lot to deal with here,

Quote:
Same here we just got ours back on tuesday night, i lost a lot of chicks and a cockatial, and most of the chickens runs are collapsed, and a new roof that he had just put up for a new barn for chickens collapse and is now leaning on coops, i ask her if she still wanted to put this swap on i told her there may not be many but she has been mentioning it to others and there are a few that will eb going to see whats its about.

O good to hear it is still on. I am planning on coming and hope for mild weather, I heard Sunday is suppose to be near 60 degrees, so I am hoping Saturday will be also. I am planning on bringing all my chickens. I am not feeling well as of late and the care in the winter is going to be hard, plus I am not working right now and feed is high. I will also have a few really nice bunnies. Mini rex, micro rex does and a really nice tort astrex buck.

I will be bring a pair of white cochin bantams young about 2 months old or so they are small in indoors heat.
also bring 2 dwarf bunnys
serama x youngs about 2 months old
Turkey tom- white midget x sweet grass
a partridge silkie about 3 months old indoors heat
barred rock 2- 1 is about 2 months and 1 is about 3 months
porciline duccle cockerell

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom