1 Roo and 6 hens LF RIR in Arkansas Pick up ONLY pics included

202roosterlane

Happy Hen on a Harley
12 Years
Feb 24, 2011
Central Arkansas
For Sale 6 hens hatched the last week in September 2011 and 1 Roo hatched last week in August 2011. I personally hatched these from our bators. These are very lovely birds. Are showing wonderful deep color. I am asking $50.00 because that is only 8.33 a chicken and we all know how much it costs to feed chickens! LOL I am having to make room for silkies. Some people call these Production Reds but I bought the eggs as LF RIRs and they are not considered Heritage. Please look at the pictures. You decide. The hens are in the juvie stage but still look really nice.

I do have a closed farm and I am very strict concerning bio-security. So I will meet you locally. I am willing to drive to Little Rock to meet you unless it is a day I am traveling to Russellville to visit family, if that helps. Again, this is a PICK UP only. Please bring the approriate carriers to pick up chickens. I do not provide pet carriers. This is a PAYPAL auction. Please feel free to ask questions.

80874_pr1.jpg

80874_100_0301.jpg

80874_100_0302.jpg

80874_100_0300.jpg

Please see more pics on my BYC page

Last edited:
No I am not NPIP yet. I have only been raising chickens for a year in February but I can tell you I am extremely over protective about Bio-security. Some say too much. My Bio-security thread is on my signature line if you would like to see my practices. Thank you for asking. All questions are welcomed.

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom