cochins

c.wilson

Songster
11 Years
Jul 4, 2008
ok post ur pics of standard cochins or bantam cochins. i dont care which. i love looking at cochins there my favorite breed of chickens. and im sure everyone else will enjoy looking at them to. well hope to see all of ur guys pics of them cute little boogers.

your chicken lover,

cole

This is Pouf, giant white Cochin...I gave him to Bluedog420 earlier this year...
017-2.jpg

Bandaid, Giant white Cochin, Appropriately named as we had to bandaid her legs together as a chick(spraddle leg)
001260-R1-15-10A.jpg

Brown Sugar, Patridge Cochin Bantam
001260-R1-24-1A.jpg

Sally, Self blue Cochin Bantam
001260-R1-21-4A.jpg

Bluebell, Blue Cochin Bantam...RIP, Guy in the back can't remember what DS named him, White Cochin Bantam
001260-R1-19-6A.jpg

These are also posted in other threads at different times...Hope you all enjoy seeing them again.

Cindy

Here's some of my babies!!
DSC06120.jpg

This is Puss, he also has a sister Boots (not pictured)
DSC06040.jpg

These are my new blue cochin babies

This is Baldie with his girl Claudette
DSC05756.jpg

This is Boots with Baldie when he had some feathers back( the girls attacked him when he was little) Thats why he has his girlfriend Claudette w/ messed up beak, they live in a seperate pen in the coop.

OMG!!! They are sooo beautiful!!! Are they blue??? Could mine possibly look like that!! Aren't they sooo cute and cuddly!!! Gotta LOVE Cochins!!!

Back
Top Bottom