Southern California Meet-up 2010! May 1st

PotterWatch

My Patronus is a Chicken
11 Years
Apr 22, 2008
Virginia
This year's meetup will be held at my house in Pomona on Saturday, May 1st and will start at noon. It will be a potluck and I will provide non-alcoholic drinks (though please feel free to bring your own alcoholic drinks if you want), tableware, and some stuff to put on the bbq. I do have a fair number of chairs, but if you have some you can bring easily, we may be able to put them to use depending on how many people we end up having. Feel free to bring hatching eggs if you have them to sell or trade, but leave the birds at home (though I would love to see pictures of coops and chickens!). We are happy to have kids as we have a big playset in the back and video games inside if that is ok with parents. PM or email me for my address and phone number and I hope to see lots of people here on the 1st!

Heather

Last edited:
i will be in vegas then, so i won't be able to go
sad.png

maybe we can car-pool, is there a way to put up a poll or something stating where pickups could be?
I like May 8th, or even later if that suits everybody, but I am flexible!

As far as bringing something for the bbq, would something like costco sized slabs of meat/steaks be enough?
sweets, ice, .....

Back
Top Bottom