Have to give away ducks NOW!! *Update, found them a home!*

Ritzzy123

Hatching
9 Years
May 27, 2010
Crystal Lake
I posted before about chicks and ducks that I needed to give away but now, I have to give them away by this weekend. I don't know if this is the right place or not to post this but I am desperate. They can only go to a good home, that will not kill. One, has a crooked (wry neck) like I posted about and will have to be given the vitamins still which you can have. You can also have any feed and shavings I have left over. I have 10 total birds, 6 ducks, 4 chicks. I will meet you half way or you can pick up. Please PM me if you want them.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Maybe you posted it else where, but I noticed that you did not put where you are from, how old, and what breeds.

I would like them.... But I guess meeting half way is out of the question....
gig.gif
Have you tried posting this in the wanted and sales area as well..You might get a better response there.

The chicks are all different breeds. The ducks, are kind of mixed too. I have a blue and a black swedish, some kind of mallard mix (with tiny crest) and black and white one with a big crest, some kind of yellow duck with a tiny bit of black, and the one with a wry neck looks like a mallard mix who also has a large crest.

I am in Illinois.

The farm I got the eggs from, wanted to start a petting zoo and I asked if they wanted them. They had a few ducks that just died (all over 12 or 13yrs old, that died of natural causes) and they were heart broken so they wanted some new ones and they very happily took mine.
ya.gif
They went to an awesome home, with a full, 40 acres, two ponds, and many other animals. They were even excited to take care of the duck with the wry neck.
love.gif
I guess the owner of the farm is an avian and equestrian vet. What better place could I ask for?!
wee.gif

Call me crazy, but as soon as I dropped the ducks off, (of course I was heart broken and didn't want to leave them) I ended up adopting a cat from the local shelter! Felt like I needed a new "baby" now that mine are gone HAHAH
gig.gif

Well, all is well that ends well, right? But... no more ducks for me... For now....
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom