Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

"How come if its a white hen it lays brown eggs?"
people have the weirdest assumption that the color of the hen means the color of the egg.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
barnie.gif

Quote:
Ok, old, old post....

But answered the phone, the guy on the line didn't want to speak to any of the people who are off shore in Nebraska.

Umm, we don't have any shore to be off of.

I took my silkie to a parade saturday. She was a good girl, sat in her half of the double stroller the whole time. Way more well behaved than most of the dogs there and my own kids,lol. Sprayed her with some food coloring so she was green, she was quite a hit. I told several people she was an alpaca, joking around. My toddler distracted me and I didn't get a chance to set some of them straight. I hope they don't decide they want one and go looking for an alpaca
lau.gif

Quote:
I used to belong to a forum that had a couple of women that rode draft horses. One had a fantastic thumbnail picture of her riding, from the back. The sig was something like, "Ride a draft horse, they make your butt look small."

lol.png

Quote:
I used to belong to a forum that had a couple of women that rode draft horses. One had a fantastic thumbnail picture of her riding, from the back. The sig was something like, "Ride a draft horse, they make your butt look small."

lol.png

Bumper sticker...
318qD-6BTRL._SS500_.jpg

Shirt...
285328244v9_480x480_Front_Color-Black.jpg

Quote:

lol.png

lau.gif
That reminds me of last summer when I was driving down the road and seen a young Amish kid on their work horse. He was so small compared to the horse that it looked like he was almost doing the splits to sit on it.

Quote:
Ok, old, old post....

But answered the phone, the guy on the line didn't want to speak to any of the people who are off shore in Nebraska.

Umm, we don't have any shore to be off of.

Reminds me of an old joke about someone from Michigan talking to someone from down south and the Michigan person mentions where they are from and the Southerner says, "Isn't that in Canada?"

Back
Top Bottom