Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 14-15, 2012

LilPeeps

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
SE Mass
The Northeastern Poultry Congress show will be held on January 14 & 15, 2012 at the Mallory Complex in the Eastern States Exposition fairgrounds. It's the best show in the northeast. The showbook and entry form are now available for download on their site at http://poultrycongress.com. The show is open to the public on Saturday and Sunday. Visitors are always welcome and admission is free. There is always a great selection of quality stock for sale at the show. Like last year, 10x10 sales plots will be available to exhibitors. I'd suggest you come early Saturday if you plan on purchasing anything as the better birds sell out first, although you'll find better deals on Sunday. Definitely a show worth travelling to. I look forward to seeing many of you there! So, who's planning on attending?

How do I learn how to prep. for a show. I think we are ready with our stock but do not want to look like the "poor cousin" if I do not know how to prep. like everyone else?
Any resources you can offer would be great! Thanks.

Actually, if you go to their website, at the bottom, there is a great section for rookies, let me know if you can't find it, I am bad at the cut and paste thing...
It's at the bottom, "Information for visitors and new exhibitors" in blue
Still can't get it to link...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom