JUBILEE Orpington Cockerel ~ Shipping Available~

rockinpaints

Crowing
11 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Ohio
***UPDATE***

I have had quite a few emails for more pictures and information on the Jubilees. Since I have 2 cockerels that I am going to sell what I will do is give high bidder the choice of which ever he would like, with first option to purchase the other as well since they are not related. (Additional shipping will apply)
I have 2 unrelated lines of Jubilees. I took the boys outside today (in the drizzle....) and took pictures of both together for comparison of color and size. The darker roo is about a month or more younger than the lighter roo so he looks more immature, smaller and less filled out. His feet, legs and color is awesome, his beak is not perfect. (not a "scissor" beak -) His comb is underdeveloped right now but has 4 well defined points and a small one in the front, I tried to get every angle for viewing. If you need more pics of either roo or have any questions at all please ask. I will answer as best I can. I hope the new pictures help
smile.png

(Original Description unedited)

We have a couple Jubilee Orpington Cockerels we will be offering in the next few weeks (sorry we do not have any pullets available right now). We have a few more roos than we need and thought someone else might need one. This guy is the deeper mahogany color, about 12 weeks old and I purchased him directly from GreenFire Farm - the youngest of our Jubilees.
I have to say he is at the ugly stage right now.....
hide.gif
However give him a couple months and he should be absolutely beautiful!
smile.png
( The pictures are current- I took them today.) This is a no reserve auction as I said I have too many and he will sell.

Shipping will be a flat $45 Express and he can ship next week after the holiday (there will be additional shipping if both roos are purchased). Paypal payments can be sent to [email protected]. Please PM with any questions that you may have. Thanks for viewing and GOOD LUCK! (Sorry but we do not ship to HI, Va or SD.) We are NPIP certified in the state of Ohio.

JubRoos12.30.11-880x751.jpg

JubRoos3.12.30.11-803x615.jpg

JubRoos5.12.30.11-770x559.jpg

JubRoos4.12.30.11-870x698.jpg

JubRoos1.12.30.11-618x468.jpg

JubileeRooCloseUp-498x421.jpg

2JubRoo2.12.30.11-593x520.jpg

2JubRootop-452x455.jpg

2JubRoo12.30.11.jpg

2JubRoo1.12.30.11.jpg

1JubRoo1.12.30.11-600x458.jpg

1JubRoo2.12.30.11-600x509.jpg

Last edited:
Are you interested in trading for a Coronation Sussex rooster or a Blue Copper Marans rooster, or a young Black Orpington rooster (Korfus lines)?

Quote:
No, sorry. Would possibly consider trading for a Chocolate Orp roo (LF), Crele, Barred Orp, or Partridge Orp roo - (imports not projects)
smile.png

Thanks for your interest though!
And have a wonderful New Year,
Nellie

Quote:
Yes!
smile.png
We are looking at about about March for shipping chicks, as we have some orders to fill before we start taking orders again.
Thanks for your interest and have a wonderful New Year!

Yes, I will try to get those pics today. I actually have 2 extras. I will try to get some good pics of both and give choice of either.
Have a good day,

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom