Spot the Mod Game

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
I will be travelling around Eastern Washington during the week of Aug 11 to Aug 18th.

I am going from Oregon City to Ione WA.

Here's the game. If you spot me, post here when and where. I will confirm and send you a BYC bumpersticker.

Likewise, if you see me in person, introduce yourself and I will have a small supply of stickers with me.

Some hints
We are leaving here early Monday.
We are old, so we stop at a lot of the rest stops.
lau.gif

We think the Columbia Gorge is one of the most beautiful places we have ever seen.
We love Hermiston watermelons.

This is what our car looks like from the back
18_2-15-08_004.jpg

Happy Hunting!

Quote:
So if I am minding my own business and someone flips me the bird, I will get warm fuzzies inside knowing it was you!
gig.gif

Quote:
Thanks! We are actually going to look at property, but yes we were able to coordinate time off, a duck sitter and a cat sitter/someone to spend the nights. Rock on.

Drakemaiden said:
Hey, that must mean you have a duck/chicken sitter (?????)

Silly you... why do you think they have such a large vehicle?? All the ducks go with them, they sit in the back in their built-in pool!
lol.png

Oh my, would you be moving if you purchase said property? Or will it be vacation property?

I know I'm being nosey, but that's what I'm here for
lol.png

BTW, flipping the bird should be a sign of endearment to someone with so many bird bumperstickers
wink.png

We are looking at investment/retirement property. If we buy we will lease this place for a couple years to see if we "really" like it up there and hope the market turns.

Back
Top Bottom