šŸ”„ā˜£ļøšŸ’The Sin BinšŸ’ā˜£ļøšŸ”„

Iā€™m almost ashamed to say Iā€™m still in bed. I was gonna shove the dog in the backpack & take the kids for a walk on the beach, but thereā€™s been a chilly overcast that just wonā€™t burn off. The Spring semester starts tomorrow for the older two & Iā€™ll be honest, I'm enjoying not doing anything today.

Iā€™m almost ashamed to say Iā€™m still in bed. I was gonna shove the dog in the backpack & take the kids for a walk on the beach, but thereā€™s been a chilly overcast that just wonā€™t burn off. The Spring semester starts tomorrow for the older two & Iā€™ll be honest, I'm enjoying not doing anything today.
:hugs

Must be the day. I think the Princess lounged around in her pajamas until 12:30 or so.

@room onthebroom
cute-pug-dog-sleep-rest-260nw-1375962806.jpg

Back
Top Bottom