🆘 I have a 4 month old Pekin, who has something hanging from their bottom

I have six ducks, 2 Khaki Campbell's, and 4 Pekin. One of my Pekin's was in the wading pool, and acted lethargic. I picked her up, and she never put up a fuss, which they usually do, and rested her head on my shoulder. I noticed she had something hanging out her behind, that looked black on the end, and flesh colored up to the vent, and looks bloody, maybe around 2 inches long. I put her in the coop, with the others, and she keeps preening, and tries to get to the behind. I tried getting a picture, but it was difficult. I checked out some sites, which suggested she may be a he? But it surely does not look like a corkscrew. I am new to raising ducks and chickens, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Penis overuse at 4 month old. Nice go

Penis overuse at 4 month old. Nice go
..or raped at 4 month old, if you insist she is a she. But usually you have to fix the female's necks from the corkscrew moves, unless they popped her cherry out literally. the behind falling out is usually a boy thing. I once tried saving a baby girl post mating...
P.S I just sow the picture- ready 4 eggs at four months. kids so fast these days. Lifeless after the pool sounds rough tho

Back
Top Bottom