🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

Keep it away from my birds! Or else I'll make a nice fur rug with it.
... Or maybe not. I don't know, I sometimes say that I'll kill something if it goes after my birds, but at the same time, I realize that they're just doing what they're supposed to....
Count that up as another "sin": Loves her birds, but is too soft to kill the predators that go after them!
Gah, I'm too soft....
I throw rocks and scream at skunks and opossums instead of using one of our many rifles. :idunno

I don't know if we have wolverines up here in Maine... I've never seen one or heard of anyone else seeing one, at least not around where I live.
I scream at things, too... I don't know if that fox can still hear or not, but I haven't seen it in several weeks, so I guess that I got my point across.

Last edited:
I don't know if we have wolverines up here in Maine... I've never seen one or heard of anyone else seeing one, at least not around where I live.
I scream at things, too... I don't know if that fox scan still hear or not, but I haven't seen it in several weeks, so I guess that I got my point across.
You should check! Some places are getting fisher's back. they are a large ferret and very bad for chickens

Back
Top Bottom