😔

Mandied

Songster
Jul 24, 2022
Vincennes, Indiana
We had to relocate our chickens last Sunday. They all start led fighting over one nesting box and were getting very vocal about it. At one point when my husband and I were out with them we heard someone yell very load to shut the f up. We are atleast happy we were able to take them to my mother in laws house out in the country.

It's good that you have the option of moving them. However, it's sad that you had to.

When I lived in town, I was frequently bothered by screaming children riding their bikes into my driveway, revving motorcycles, loud partying by the next-door neighbors, barking dogs whose owners made no attempt to figure out why their dogs were unhappy and/or quiet them down. Noisy chickens would have been preferable to any of that.

Hope your hens are safe and happy, and that you get to spend time with them.

It's good that you have the option of moving them. However, it's sad that you had to.

When I lived in town, I was frequently bothered by screaming children riding their bikes into my driveway, revving motorcycles, loud partying by the next-door neighbors, barking dogs whose owners made no attempt to figure out why their dogs were unhappy and/or quiet them down. Noisy chickens would have been preferable to any of that.

Hope your hens are safe and happy, and that you get to spend time with them.
I agree with you on that. And thanks I know my mother in law said she would take good care of them and check on them when we can't get out there.

Back
Top Bottom