2 years old.. done laying??

So her swollen belly has gone down. Her vent is cleaning up pretty well. She still has a little yellow/ white discharge but not so pasty like. I've also put some apple cider vinegar in her water and she's had a bit of greek yogurt. She's still inside in fact I think going a bit stir crazy. I think she misses her flock. But I want to be sure she's totally better before returning her we've still had a few chilly nights so better safe than sorry.

So her swollen belly has gone down. Her vent is cleaning up pretty well. She still has a little yellow/ white discharge but not so pasty like. I've also put some apple cider vinegar in her water and she's had a bit of greek yogurt. She's still inside in fact I think going a bit stir crazy. I think she misses her flock. But I want to be sure she's totally better before returning her we've still had a few chilly nights so better safe than sorry.
So she is still in the house . Her swelling is still down and I've been trending to her bumblefoot. Stopped the cream for the gleet. So last night her poo was kinda diarrhea like but there was green in it. So I mix hen house reserve with an organic pellet with added probiotics and the hen house reserve has boots of dried vegetables so there are green pieces all in it. So I thought ok maybe it's from that so I have her just the pellets for today. But the poo is still green. Does anybody know what this could be? I'm wishing if it's just her Digestive tract trying to get back on track or something.

Attachments

• 20240516_204922.jpg
    20240516_204922.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom