~3-4 week old chick in need of new home (Long Beach, CA)

DAPARROT

In the Brooder
Feb 18, 2024
Me and my dad were contacted about taking in a young chicken that someone found in their yard, but we do not have the proper equipment to take care of a chicken this young. They are doing okay with what we have now but I don't want them to be stuck with it for a few more weeks.

I do not know their sex, so please only take them if you are able to keep a rooster.

Attachments

• IMG_2370.jpg
    IMG_2370.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2367.jpg
    IMG_2367.jpg
    506.3 KB · Views: 13
Me and my dad were contacted about taking in a young chicken that someone found in their yard, but we do not have the proper equipment to take care of a chicken this young. They are doing okay with what we have now but I don't want them to be stuck with it for a few more weeks.

I do not know their sex, so please only take them if you are able to keep a rooster.
Hello! Could you post a few more pictures of the chick? I'll check with my family to see if we can take it. Any health issues/concerns?

Hello! Could you post a few more pictures of the chick? I'll check with my family to see if we can take it. Any health issues/concerns?
yeah! I'm in the middle of something right now and the chick is sleeping/has been put to bed, but I can send you some of the other pictures I've taken in a bit.

No health issues that I can identify, they are very active and their poop is normal as far as I can tell.

yeah! I'm in the middle of something right now and the chick is sleeping/has been put to bed, but I can send you some of the other pictures I've taken in a bit.

No health issues that I can identify, they are very active and their poop is normal as far as I can tell.
Wonderful! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom