Ador.com Automatic door

Aug 28, 2020
I bought an automatic second hand door opener for my coop and it’s been wonderful. No rushing outside in the cold, rain, snow.
I love it. It started to malfunction about two weeks ago so I thought I would have to buy a new one and I really don’t have two hundred dollars at this time. Then I noticed the name of the company on the door looked it up called before nine and to my surprise someone answered. The gentleman told me he was on a trip but would help me anyway. I explained what was going on he told me what I needed and it’s only 28.00. Then at the end I found out he was the owner of the company and he takes all calls. How impressive. I am so thankful for help and care I received. I recommend this company to everyone and will never buy from anyone else. Ador.com check it out

I love my ador door! I went with them, despite the kind of high price tag, because I have heard wonderful things about their customer service, and they sell all the replacement parts on their site. Thank you for sharing your experience! Just out of curiosity, which was the part that stopped working on yours?

I’m really thinking of getting an Ador with all of the good things I hear, but I’m concerned about it only having a light sensor. My backyard is so shady (we have more moss than grass) so I’m afraid it will open later than it typically would. I read that I can program it to stay open later, but from what I understand, I can’t manually program it for the morning? Anyone have any experience with this?

I’m really thinking of getting an Ador with all of the good things I hear, but I’m concerned about it only having a light sensor. My backyard is so shady (we have more moss than grass) so I’m afraid it will open later than it typically would. I read that I can program it to stay open later, but from what I understand, I can’t manually program it for the morning? Anyone have any experience with this?
I’m not sure about that but if you call them they will definitely let you know and will walk you through it. The owner of the business answers every call

I have not been coming to BYC.com to answer questions often enough. Sorry. The ADOR1 responds very well in very shady areas for satisfactory opening time and shutting time. Usually overcast weather or rainy weather, if it affects opening time, it may be 5 or 10 minutes late and sometimes more, but that's usually not a problem. We have installations where the location of the coop is in a dark forest with a full canopy of trees (!) and the customer is happy with the timing.

BUT please be noted: We do have new ADOR software soon to be released and along with some other improvements the new software should allow setting an opening time before sunrise. But that is future. Please check our AdorStore NEWS or signup for the newsletter to be notified of availability of new features. Our website is under re-construction so if the links are broken please come to the AdorStore chicken door website and watch for the announcement.

Back
Top Bottom