Advice rehome mini rex bunny San Diego

Deerose

In the Brooder
Oct 14, 2023
I wanted to ask if anyone can give me advice on where i can rehome a mini rex bunny. I took him in to help rehome him and save him from the humane society. I didn't think it would be so hard. Now I feel so inhumane. He is all alone and extremely lonely. He is 1 yrs old, fixed and vaccinated. I put a few ads, joined a bunny forum and reached out to the bunny rescue but they have a 1 yr waiting list and mainly focus on saving the bunnys from the shelters before they are going to be put to sleep. I am at a loss and don't know what to do. I used to be a member here for 10 years, I raised chickens and gained so much info from everyone so I am here reaching out for any advice.

Welcome back!
What was your old/last username?

have you tried your local Craigslist?
Nice, clear cute photos will help.

My old username was Chubby Cheekers.
I have posted on Craigslist and I do have photos but this is a chicken site so I wasn't sure if I should post them.

I don't know if there are any Facebook groups for bunny keepers in your area, but that might be another option to try. In addition to making your own post on Craigslist, looking at the posts of people who are looking for pet rabbits might be useful. I was able to find someone who could help me find a new home for my duck by looking for ads like that.

Back
Top Bottom