agressive Roo

Crazy Chick Resort

In the Brooder
Apr 30, 2021
San Antonio Texas
Good afternoon,
So I am going crazy and losing sleep over this. I have 3 chickens that are 4 years old- that I intergrated with 2 orpington yound chickens, or so I thought.
Turns out, one of my chickens is a Roo and he is somewhat aggressive with me-not so much with my husband. I resided in state of Texas (San Antonio) and I am looking to re-home my Roo. I love him so much and want him to go to a good home, somewhere that he may roam and have other chickens to play with. My chickens are old and have survived an attacked back in Oct 2022- leaving one very weak. I am afraid my roo may be too much for them being that he is kinda of huge and very young......any suggestions

Good afternoon,
So I am going crazy and losing sleep over this. I have 3 chickens that are 4 years old- that I intergrated with 2 orpington yound chickens, or so I thought.
Turns out, one of my chickens is a Roo and he is somewhat aggressive with me-not so much with my husband. I resided in state of Texas (San Antonio) and I am looking to re-home my Roo. I love him so much and want him to go to a good home, somewhere that he may roam and have other chickens to play with. My chickens are old and have survived an attacked back in Oct 2022- leaving one very weak. I am afraid my roo may be too much for them being that he is kinda of huge and very young......any suggestions
There are no rooster sanctuary, so most people give them away without knowing there outcome. Whether they become dinner or live life with a new flock.

Don't put too much expectations, it will save your feelings from being hurt.

Also it's difficult to give away a rooster cause most people have what they need already with there own flock.

Back
Top Bottom