Alive or dead?

BVan1

In the Brooder
Mar 13, 2024
I have an egg in the incubator and on day 7 I had lots of movement. On day 11 I candled to check the air sack and it looks like it's in there but not much movement. When I turn the egg there is lots of movement in the area where the chick is. It's like it lifted away from the shell. I dry hatched my first batch but wanted to try a batch with humidity. It has been running around 50 and was going to bump it to 65 70 at lockdown, per some online suggestions. Is there a way to add a video on here?

I have an egg in the incubator and on day 7 I had lots of movement. On day 11 I candled to check the air sack and it looks like it's in there but not much movement. When I turn the egg there is lots of movement in the area where the chick is. It's like it lifted away from the shell. I dry hatched my first batch but wanted to try a batch with humidity. It has been running around 50 and was going to bump it to 65 70 at lockdown, per some online suggestions. Is there a way to add a video on here?
Try posting a video on YouTube then sending a link here

I saw the video but it deleted for some reason but the egg does look good to me.

Can you chage it to not private so we can view it?
1713147855247.png

So updated video and I'm going to say this one is no longer😔 what would cause this to happen? High humidity?

Back
Top Bottom