All donations going to the Trumpeter Swan Foundation.

lagrange chicks

Songster
Jul 27, 2023
Wisconsin
I posted some time ago how my dad helped in getting the Trumpeters re-introduced in the wild by raising them and sending them to many states around the country. Well Mom passed 2 weeks ago and she loved working with the swans as much as dad did taking care of the little ones during the day while dad was working. So us children thought we would have any donations sent to the Trumpeter Swan Foundation in her name since my parents loved swans so much. We got a nice letter back Thanking the family as donations have been coming in and will be put to good use. RIP Mom.

I posted some time ago how my dad helped in getting the Trumpeters re-introduced in the wild by raising them and sending them to many states around the country. Well Mom passed 2 weeks ago and she loved working with the swans as much as dad did taking care of the little ones during the day while dad was working. So us children thought we would have any donations sent to the Trumpeter Swan Foundation in her name since my parents loved swans so much. We got a nice letter back Thanking the family as donations have been coming in and will be put to good use. RIP Mom.
My condolences to you and your family. That is such a beautiful way of honoring her memory. I'm sure she would be very pleased

Back
Top Bottom