anybody have Mille Fleurs in Texas?

silkeysandra

Songster
11 Years
Oct 18, 2008
grand prairie, tx
I am looking for the red, white and black version. I would like two hens--teenage or older. I live in the DFW metroplex and am hoping to find them north of Waco if possible.

hi. welcome to byc! addiction at its finest! mille fleur is a color. what breed are you looking for? maybe that will help with someone knowing if they have what you r looking for. take care! Angela

that was one heck of a website you gave me! Boy! learned alot! thanks so much! I figured my bird was French as she is kinda stuck up and wants things her way, but maybe Belgains are like that too! ha!
now i know Millie is a Belgian d'Uncle (pardon my spellin') that's feather-footed! Also called a Mahogany Mille Fleur. Sounds expensive!
Thanks again! now when looking at what folks is selling, I'll know what to look for!
Have a warmer day than me! It is 20 outside with sleet last night. Brrrrrrrr! Bet the chickeys will stay in their houses again today! it is sunny tho!

I may see you there at the Coop Tour! I'm checkin' my rides!

Last edited:
There was a guy in Stephenville, I think that had them. I don't remember his name though.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom