Anyone Breed Sex-links?

May 2, 2020
Eastern Michigan
We have recently adopted a sweet blind hen, and fear she won't be accepted into our existing flock. We would like to get her a 2nd chick so that way the transition goes smoother, but if they aren't excepted, she still has a friend. We also don't want to play the, "this is totally a pullet game" with the hatcheries again. I knew some of you were breeders on here, and I was wondering who bred sex-links, and what state your in so Amber can have a buddy.

We have recently adopted a sweet blind hen, and fear she won't be accepted into our existing flock. We would like to get her a 2nd chick so that way the transition goes smoother, but if they aren't excepted, she still has a friend. We also don't want to play the, "this is totally a pullet game" with the hatcheries again. I knew some of you were breeders on here, and I was wondering who bred sex-links, and what state your in so Amber can have a buddy.
I would recommend getting a same-age pullet (better to have two, maybe from different sources so they don’t gang up on her.) You won‘t need a sex-link.

Back
Top Bottom