Anyone else adopted by a dog?

Aki no niwatori

Songster
9 Years
Sep 14, 2014
Georgia, Upson
IMG_9628.JPG

Random post:
This is Luna I have no idea what breed she is. I got her about 4 years ago now. She used to be my neighbor's dog but they didn't pay a lot of attention to her. Prior to everyone being at the house for my grandmother's funeral we had tried to put her up in our fence since she was wandering around and she consistently escaped. When we put her up after that she just never left. I even kept putting her out on the front porch to try and get her to go home and she just laid there for a while. So I ended up with a dog. Even after we moved and now she doesn't leave at all. In fact, right now she is sitting right behind me. I used to joke we stole the neighbors' dog because we never discussed it she just started living with us and they never came and got her but in reality she adopted me. Any one else run into things like that.

She's lovely! That sort of happened to me. The barn manager where I kept my horses had a bunch of dogs. One of the dogs liked me and would follow me around the ranch. One day he said "take that no good dog with you", so I opened up the truck door, and she hopped right in. From that day forward, she was always with me until she died.

Back
Top Bottom