Anyone have experience selling eggs in 3x4 cartons?

goats-n-oats

Songster
Feb 10, 2022
Hi, does anyone have experience with selling eggs in 4x3 cell cartons (pulp or plastic) to customers? Its an attractive design but maybe too unusual for Americans who are used to 6x2, or maybe they'd be concerned it wouldn't fit right in their fridge? Any feedback from customers?

1703761112327.png

Last edited:
Hi, does anyone have experience with selling eggs in 4x3 cell cartons (pulp or plastic) to customers? Its an attractive design but maybe too unusual for Americans who are used to 6x2, or maybe they'd be concerned it wouldn't fit right in their fridge? Any feedback from customers?

View attachment 3713761
I don't think it would make a difference to people. Most people ask me for 18 packs of eggs because they are in a cube shape and would actually fit into there fridges better. I think it would be perfectly fine. It's still a dozen eggs - what's the difference about the carton. Most people just throw them away otherwise.

Good to know, thx
I don't think it would make a difference to people. Most people ask me for 18 packs of eggs because they are in a cube shape and would actually fit into there fridges better. I think it would be perfectly fine. It's still a dozen eggs - what's the difference about the carton. Most people just throw them away otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom