Anyone near Salisbury/Rockwell NC have baby goats for sale?

cheeps

Songster
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Rockwell, NC
Hi everybody, this might just be a shot in the dark, but I wanted to try. I live in Rockwell NC, about 5 miles or so from Salisbury and about an hour from Charlotte. We need a baby goat asap...I only had two little pygmys as pets and two weeks ago we lost one due to a freak accident. We were all devestated, but most of all was the remaining goat Yoda. He is incredibly lonely and we really want to find him a friend as soon as possible. We don't have a ton of money so we aren't really interested in "purebred" goats or anything like that. Of course we will pay for the goat, but I'm not looking for one of these $100-$500 goats I've been seeing around! Also don't care to much about breed or size since we only have them for pets. We do want a female, and we want her as young as possible. My Yoda is weathered so she won't have to worry about babies or anything.

If you or someone you know has a doeling for sale somewhere nearby, please either reply, or PM me! Please help me find Yoda a new friend!

There is a guy over by the White Water Center in Charlotte that sells and raises goats. So does his neighbor. I had gotten quail off of him. His last name is Hamer. Post to the Charlotte Craigslist in the farm&Garden section that you are looking for him. That's where he found me!

Good idea! I've searched CL pretty thoroughly but I didn't think about posting a wanted ad...duh! Will do, thanks for the advice!

Cheeps,
You can call or go up to Rockwell Feed. They always have a ton of animals for sale on the board by the register. You can try calling Goodman's supply in China Grove and see what they have on thier board also. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom