Are these silver-laced and gold-laced wyandottes?

thanks! I appreciate the photos!

I think I might have one gold one, too, and four silver, and then five EE's and five buff orps.

here are a few more pics I took tonight:

bunchofchicks.jpg

anothershotofabunchofthebabies.jpg

morechicks.jpg

anothershotofabunchofthebabies2.jpg

I raise Buff Orps. Silver Laced, and Gold Laced Wyandottes. I currently have about 25 chicks of the wyandottes now. To me it looks like you have 5 EE's, 1 golden laced, 4 silver laced, and 5 buffs.

EE's most of the time with be yellow with a chipmunk stripe, but they can look very different sometimes. Buffs are yellow.

Silver laced wyandottes are black with white stripes on their back, and whitish/yellow and black heads. I've never have one with yellow anywhere on their body besides their faces. Those are EE's I'm 99% sure.

Golden laced look a lot like silver laced only instead of whitish/yellow and black heads they will have goldish/yellow and black, which looks a lot darker. And their stripes on their back is a more yellow color than white .

You have a silverly looking chicks which is kind of questionable. But it appeared to be silver laced. So I'm about 90% sure on your pictures that you have 4 silvers, 1 gold, 5 buffs, and 5 EE's.

Back
Top Bottom