baby's first crow

chickenbuttsowhat

Songster
8 Years
May 30, 2011
Danville, Arkansas
omg this morning when i got up to let my chickens out of the coop i heard a faint lil crow i went over to my baby coop and my first sizzle i ever hatch from snuggles did his first crow he was so cute with his chest buffed out standing up proudly letting out his mighty (tiny) lil crow he's growing up to be such a big lil man he's only about 3 months old and one of the first baby crows i ever heard since i starting raising chickens in the spring
big_smile.png
im just a proud mama

I really like to hear roosters crow (good thing, because I have quite a few of them in my flock!) and their first, little boy crow attempts are so adorable! Or, sometimes, kinda pathetic.
lau.gif

I like cheer 'em on. "You go, Hitchcock! You're such a big boy!" and "Woo hoo, Albert! That's a GREAT crow you got going there!"

he sounds like a lil boy that just hitting puberty with he cracking sound voice its sad though that i will have to sell him cuz i already have 5 roosters and not enough girls to go around and i dont want to breed a sizzle with my other sizzle girl i heard they come out bald lol

Back
Top Bottom