bar tail pheasant

mathewr

Hatching
6 Years
Jan 12, 2014
Hey guys, not sure if this is the place to post this but was hoping somebody might be able to help me out. I have a Hume's bar tail rooster and am looking for a hen or two. I live in Colorado if this helps out at all. Thanks for the help.

Good luck finding one, they are getting scarce, it be easer to buy a PR, just be carefull not to mix up the Elliott and Hume's hens they look closely alike

I hope to have some chicks this spring.Bad time of the year to be looking for hens,everyone should have their breeding stock set up and ready to go.Shot in the dark,but give Kelly McMullan in La a try.
In N.H.,Tony.

Yeah, was kind of expecting that. Knew it was a bad time but had to try. Had the hen but she died sometime in the night a couple of days ago. Rooster isn't very happy about it. Could I possibly get contact info from you for Kelly. Thanks again for the help.

Yeah, was kind of expecting that. Knew it was a bad time but had to try. Had the hen but she died sometime in the night a couple of days ago. Rooster isn't very happy about it. Could I possibly get contact info from you for Kelly. Thanks again for the help.

Pm sent.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom