Beagle pups being born *Update* Pictures

Quote:
Accutally dad has the brown like the little boy and red ticking over white. Both mom and dad are akc reg as red tick beagles. They are also the 13 inch class. I love my beagles and they are not noisey only if a stranger comes on the property.

They're so cute!!! Congratulations!

Mama's a beauty. I can't believe I've never seen a beagle like that - and I'm like the crazy dog lady around here.
tongue.png
I've always only seen them in tri, and that orange and white color (red and white lemon, is it called?).

Hope everything continues to do well. Enjoy the babies!

Last edited:
Quote:
Accutally dad has the brown like the little boy and red ticking over white. Both mom and dad are akc reg as red tick beagles. They are also the 13 inch class. I love my beagles and they are not noisey only if a stranger comes on the property.

Which probably means that they will be ticked wherever you see white right now .. ?

Quote:

Which probably means that they will be ticked wherever you see white right now .. ?

Honestly I really don't know. I got both of them (different breeders) when they were around 6 and 9 months of age so their color was already in. I am kind of thinking that as they grow the ticking will come out.

When I was younger I had a flea-bitten gray mare that I had known since birth and her "ticking" came out as she grew.

Quote:

Honestly I really don't know. I got both of them (different breeders) when they were around 6 and 9 months of age so their color was already in. I am kind of thinking that as they grow the ticking will come out.

When I was younger I had a flea-bitten gray mare that I had known since birth and her "ticking" came out as she grew.

If the ticking is similar to a heeler .. where the white is will be where the ticking is ..

"blue heelers" are born basically white except for their black patches .. then they get all their ticking..

Take lots of pics as they change .. it will be fun to watch!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom