Best poultry story show! No prize! Ends may 4!

Mutchi

Crowing
Apr 5, 2021
hamilton MT
My Coop
My Coop
I have set a contest for the best poultry story ever! You win a picture of a trophy I guess... 🏆😉👏 so have fun can't wait to hear some awesome stories! You may also include pictures!(Optional) tell the breed if you know it, the name, and of course the story of it! Enjoy!

A few days ago, I let my 4 black little 24 week old hens out ( they aren't really little anymore ) with the older established coop with my Barred Rock Rooster. They have seen each other but not really face to face. One of the black hens, Majesty, ran right up the roo and was obsessed with him. She always stays by his side and she lets him mate her all the time, she pecks him (lightly) and dust bathes next to him. She is the first one to came when he makes his squack that he found a bug or a seed for them to eat. While her sisters doesn't like him as much as Majesty does, they would act like they were getting killed by a dog whenever the rooster tried to mate them. It was so funny because now he hangs out with her more than any other of the hens. They are the perfect couple. :love

Back
Top Bottom