Birb won't bathe

KaleDaDuck

Songster
Mar 4, 2019
Alright so my bird she is so scared of water..... And does not want to bathe :/

Is there any way i can give her a bathe without forcing?

Attachments

• IMG_20200825_222156.jpg
    IMG_20200825_222156.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 13
What kind of bird is it? I would think she would bathe when she’s ready but :confused:
She is a bulbul... And she always bathes in her drinking water and overtime that water got stinky because of her poop... To the point of her smelling bad... I cant stoo her from bathing in water... I want her to bathe in the sink

She is a bulbul... And she always bathes in her drinking water and overtime that water got stinky because of her poop... To the point of her smelling bad... I cant stoo her from bathing in water... I want her to bathe in the sink
The water should not be getting stinky if you are changing it often enough :confused:

You might have to let her have her water bowl as her bath and get a drinker that has a small reservoir of water in it, just big enough for her beak. Like these ones or something similar.

1598390629592.png

I use these with our finches because they love bathing in their water bowls as well and they are such messy little piggies. :lol:

You might have to let her have her water bowl as her bath and get a drinker that has a small reservoir of water in it, just big enough for her beak. Like these ones or something similar.

View attachment 2305896

I use these with our finches because they love bathing in their water bowls as well and they are such messy little piggies. :lol:
My budgie loves bathing in his too! Lol I just make sure to change it frequently. But may have to get this lol

Back
Top Bottom