Black East Indie Ducklings

Tanglebrook

Chirping
9 Years
Nov 14, 2012
Newberg, Oregon
Black East Indie ducklings for sale, pickup only or meet to deliver near Newberg, OR early July. They hatched April 26-27 and May 7-8, 2022. Parents are purebred from Duck Creek Farms, Montana. These are a beautiful bantam breed that don’t need as big of an area as standard ducks. $15 each, minimum order 2.

Attachments

• 2E548D23-669F-4F38-9844-C398CBFD1DD1.jpeg
    2E548D23-669F-4F38-9844-C398CBFD1DD1.jpeg
    354.5 KB · Views: 52
Black East Indie ducklings for sale, pickup only or meet to deliver near Newberg, OR early July. They hatched April 26-27 and May 7-8, 2022. Parents are purebred from Duck Creek Farms, Montana. These are a beautiful bantam breed that don’t need as big of an area as standard ducks. $15 each, minimum order 2.
Can you direct me to someone with whom I can trade one of my adult Welsh Harlequin males for an adult female?

Are you hatching again this year?

Are you hatching again this year? We're in Yamhill and would love to find a breeder close to us!

I just lost our female and our male is lonely. He walks around looking for Ethel and calling for her. I live in Virginia. Does anyone have a line on a female that I can travel to pick up?

Back
Top Bottom