Bobbi Porto silkie hatching eggs

Just found this thread - I ordered 12 Jersey Giant hatching eggs from Bobbi; 10 made it to lockdown and all 10 hatched! They're big, beautiful, balls of fluff - I just love them, and can't wait to watch them grow up!

I would like some too
big_smile.png

I just found this... My prices are on my contact page. It's about $40 for a dozen and $60 for 2 dozen. That includes shipping. I have Blue, Black, Splash, White, Buff and Partridge and am working on Lavender. I have chicks too! Too cute!!!!!

I hatched out 4 cuties from shipped eggs from her (FL to MD), 1 dark blue, 2 blue & 1 splash. I hope they are all girls! Hee Hee. They are 2 months old now and fluffing up. My pics came out bad 'cause they are so hyper. 4 chicks standing still? Yeah, right!

Hey Bobbi, a referred a kid to you who ordered Silkies from a hatchery and got ALL males! Poor kid. He just wants some cheap PQ pullets. Do you have any for him?
smile.png

Old, dead thread but I just had to add to the praises for Bobbi Porto. She is absolutely wonderful!! I ordered eggs from her, they made it from Florida to Maine flawlessly. They are in the bator now and I can hardly contain my excitement! Bobbi has to be the friendliest and most helpful Chicken Breeder I have met thus far. Can't say enough good about her
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom