Bought leghorns from TSC. Possibly a starlight egger?

BrennaM

Chirping
Jun 6, 2022
I bought 4 leghorn pullets from tsc in early May. One had some red feathers on it, I just figured it was a weird color. But now I've seen some starlight eggers that look very similar and I want some opinions.

These birds were at the store for a couple of weeks, and I remember when they first got them in. They also had starlight eggers, prarie bluebells, leghorns, and a few other breeds I can't remember. I assume if she is a starlight, she might have been the last one and they tossed her in with the leghorns.
20220619_111358.jpg
20220619_111329.jpg
20220619_111252.jpg

I bought 4 leghorn pullets from tsc in early May. One had some red feathers on it, I just figured it was a weird color. But now I've seen some starlight eggers that look very similar and I want some opinions.

These birds were at the store for a couple of weeks, and I remember when they first got them in. They also had starlight eggers, prarie bluebells, leghorns, and a few other breeds I can't remember. I assume if she is a starlight, she might have been the last one and they tossed her in with the leghorns.
View attachment 3154633View attachment 3154635View attachment 3154636
I believe your assumptions are correct! What a lovely bird. You’ll know for sure when she starts laying those green eggs!😊

Back
Top Bottom